In the land of Bi-Polars?

Can things get any more up and down?

The car goes down but the cash comes in. The net goes out but I get no less busy. Jobs come and jobs go, I land an internship but its paid. Friends want to move here -- maybe. Friends who are here want to move away -- maybe. Roles reverse and flip and reverse back again twice or thrice or more. I think I'm going to get dizzy, get sick, and I'm not the one with an ear infection.

So despite a car wreck and various other minor disasters, I feel great. What's up with that?

1 Comments:

At 11/25/2008 03:51:00 PM, Blogger railohio said...

I guess the medication is finally working? You're obviously more of a Milwaukee man than we thought! Now we just need to find a way to keep the child occupied in Portland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home