Tired and keeping up

It's been a long day of closet foaming with A.S. & J.S. today, and a long day of ripping on each other and making bad jokes. Midday saw us getting shitfaced at MacTarnahan's one pitchers of beer. After dropping me at home at 9, they took off for a wild night of partying with some pie-like friends. I'm still kinda buzzed but not too badly. Wouldn't mind hanging with some friends but instead it's the 'rents and home alone. It's not all that bad though, its comfy and okay.

Earlier I made fun of B & J for putting up references to being "pieless" on Facebook. Still. Lately I've been getting out with friends, but I don't feel any less lonely. I think part of it is it's high maintenance kinds of friendships, the kinds where you catch up on things, or the kinds where you are always needing to make sure they are entertained. I have no low maintenance, hang-out kind of friends out here. Could use some; I relaxed better in Ohio than here. Not a big deal. Just an observation.

THis term at MU is better though, more younger people, and I'm feeling possibilities develop. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home