Evening one, and already I'm on withdrawal. I'm typing from my mother's iMac at her desk, thankfully tonight has been a TV night for the 'rents so I've had the machine to use most of the evening. Spent it chatting on AIM with friends and browsing things basically for the sake of being able to. Do I really need to spend time on WIkipedia trying to answer trivia questions about Gillgan's Island? Do I really need to be looking at the websites of Siemens, Alstom, and Talgo, trying to figure out why the USA is too mediocre to field a serious HSR set? Do I really need to debate the disposition of SP&S cabooses with my unwilling apprentice in Tahoe? No, no, and no. But I miss the lappy and the ability to do these things from, say, the comfort of my bed at 3am.
*sigh*
I miss my lappy. And it's only going to get worse before it gets better.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home