So letsee, what's happened since?
The Yakuza took off, and became my primary outlet for net socializing. It's not hopping mad, but it's busy enough for basically just five people to be occuppied with. With it's birth, my blogging just about dried up. Not just mine either, but B's, not to speak of the half-hearted stuff that Furball, Slacky, and Laz all wrote.
Work improved a little, but not a lot. The politics of the job got better for a while then worse again. And I started back at the railroad. Josh ditched Mary, then hooked up with major pie who he used to know growing up, and who he apparently has always had a thing for. Next thine I know, he's quitting the railroad in a huff because H yelled at him, ditching most of his friends, marrying her, and is off to Pueblo with a promotion. I'm happy for the parts that are good for him, but I wish he hadn't left under those terms. Not my call tho. It took him over a month to contact me again, he sent me an email just this week. It's waiting in the inbox for me to respond to....
Meanwhile one fine hot day, I crack open my lappy to the altest drama from Cheeseland, and decided enough is enough. I called B spitting mad and told him I was going to quit. A week or so later I called the boss and told her I was thinking about it. A week ago from *today* or so, I did call, and I did quit. I hate to give up the cash but the drama isn't worth the pay. And I seriously have too many things going on. They're all suffering, it's time for me to pick my battles.
Speaking of, I got into the University. So now I'm a dual enrolled student. Man. I may be really in for it now. The biggest problem is going to be cashflow though, I think. They are nearly three times, if not more, than the CC. Whew. I suspect I'm going to have to take that unsub loan and maybe even start carding things soon. I hate to go into that kind of debt, but what choice do I have really?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home