A hard act to follow

So I open up my email the other day, and get this message:
"Subject: Attn: Presidents List Students

Congratulations!

We are pleased to inform you that you have earned a place on the
President's List for this past term. This is the highest academic
honor a student can earn at Portland Community College.

We know earning outstanding grades requires hard work, a commitment to
attending class and maintaining the highest academic standards. We
also know there are competing demands for your time, but you were able
to make your studies a high priority. We are very proud of your
accomplishment, and are sure you are as well.

PCC recognizes high achievement among our students by placing them on
the following lists and noting these awards on college transcripts:

Honors List- GPA between 3.25 and 3.49
Dean's List- GPA between 3.50 and 3.74
President's List- GPA between 3.75 and 4.00

Congratulations and well done!

Sincerely,
Dr. Algie Gatewood, Campus President, Cascade Campus
Dr. Paul Hill, Interim Campus President, Sylvania Campus
Dr. Katherine Persson, Campus President, Rock Creek Campus
Dr. Nan Poppe, Campus President, Extended Learning Campus and
Southeast Center"


And this is no end of coolness. I was never a 4.0 student, ever. But the way I am doing in MTH 65 right now, I'm afraid that this might be a fluke. But I really, really, really don't want it to be!

What have I done? I've become a grades junkie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home