The real loose canon

So SHE calls today... or that is, texts me, and I call her back. She had a talk with Ronny-boy at Dupey-ville recently, and my name came up. Apparently, he is so irked with me that he talks about me behind my back, even though we've never met, and rarely even talked! You know, maybe just to piss off the po' boy, I may shadow him and agree with him on everything in the staff section. Hmm, there's an idea.

Anywho, then Devious' name came up. Apparently he's worse than me, although Ronny-boi is highly amused that Dev. considers himself to be the loose canon that he referred to, years back now. Apparently he meant someone else. SHE thinks he meant me.

So my new user title at RRF: Ungesichertes Canon. Let's see if Ronbo speaks German or not!

And Devious -- eat your heart out!

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 05:18:00 PM, Blogger railohio said...

So if you're more loose than I am does that make you the new slut of RailroadForums?

~Dev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home