Wolf's Rain, Vol. 1

It's less cohesive than the Cowboy Bebop movie. This is to be expected: it's a series, not a film. As a series, it jumps around a bit, running from one distinct place and time to anotehr in each episode. There does appear to be an overreaching story arc developing, but with only five episodes, it's hard to see where it's going yet, only that Toboe is a replacement for the kid who fell, Tsume is an arrogant ass, Kiba is one of those deep thinker types, and Hige the most likeable person. I think I identify with the former most; we even have the same nervous knack for running hand through our hair. But it's more the temperement that I identify with; pragmatic, curious, looking for fun or trouble. Although Kiba has an angry, indignant understreak that is also familiar....

Anyway, enough babbling. For now, anyway.

1 Comments:

At 6/28/2005 05:04:00 PM, Blogger railohio said...

Looks like we're gonna have to correct this lack of Paradise. Where'd I put those padded envelopes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home