An excerpt from a conversation with the owner of this blog:
[23:21] [name withheld]: whicky whicky whicky whicky whicky
whicky whicky whicky whicky whicky whicky
whicky whicky whicky whicky whicky whicky
it's the only package you can bring / it's all that you can't leave behind
2 Comments:
Tell me about it...
Devious: You're it! :D
Obvious: Bastid. You're it now. Hah!
Devious: No tap-backs. :D
Obvious: Bah. Fine. I'll go tap Ri... err... oh wait, you mean that a different way, don't you?
Devious: Err... Tap right? Umm... Wouldn't that technically make you a leg humper? I suppose that's fine if Ricki is down with it, too...
Obvious: Who's leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here? Unfortunately for you, not yours.
Devious: Err... Wasn't that supposed to be my line? Unfortunately? You make it sound like I want to get my leg humped. Sorry, but I have two eyes, I wear mens clothes, and I've never even been to Can-eh-duh!
BASTIDS ALL!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home